[TenTec] Language on 80 meters

Scott Emery emery@nas.nasa.gov
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:33:21 -0700

>You who complain about the language on 75 meters remark that the code
>knowlege makes no difference.  However, I have never heard gross language
>while operating code!

>Jerry WB0T

	Any phone ops who use the language passed the same test that the
courteous CW ops passed.  The test did not prevent them from disrespecting
other hams. While I don't know Morse well enough to follow 20 wpm CW QSOs, I
believe that one would tend to clean the redundant language out of your
transmission simply to speed up the conversation.  Gross language would
be thrown out with the other excess.

	If you have other opinions, please let me know.

73
Scott Emery
KF6LCV