[TenTec] For Sale: Model 1340 QRP Ten Tec Kit

David Wilderman e.g.j-smith@isp.com
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:00:49 -0700

I may have for sale soon an unopened, still sealed in the original shrink
wrap from Ten Tec, with assembly manual a 40 meter QRP kit, Model # 1340. I
just don't have time now to build it. I've been too busy with too many
other projects. Asking $80 for the kit plus $4 for shipping and insurance
via UPS ground tracking. If you are interested in the kit, contact me via
dlrwild1@voicenet.com or call 215-822-7474. I am still torn between keeping
it or selling it, Hi!  I just bought a pair of Drake twins (C-Line and
B-Line) in addition to all my other Ten Tec gear.

73's
Bob Wilderman, K3SRO
Lansdale, PA