[TenTec] Comparison: Corsair I to Kenwood TS-450SAT?

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:24:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, DavidC wrote:

> I am considering a Corsair I and am wondering how it stacks up to a Kenwood
> TS-450SAT?
> I am aware that the 450 runs more modes and has memories, what else should
> I consider?

Stick this in the, "For what it's worth"  column...

In 1984, I bought a Corsair I brand-new.
In 1989, I added a TS-440s/at to the shack.
In 1990, I added IRC filters to the TS-440 hoping to improve
	 RX performance.
In 1991, I sold the TS-440s/at.
In 1998, I STILL own the Corsair I from 1984.
	 I really don't know where the ts-440s/at is...

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics

<http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>