[TenTec] Re: Receiver Comparison Data Found!

Duane Calvin dacalvin@us.ibm.com
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:31:07 -0500

I find the data at Sherwood's site a little confusing.  On the one hand
it attempts to present the RX performance data as if they were objective
measurements.  Then you see factors like whether or not it has a
preselector and this biasing the grade given.  For my money, the
measurement should be an objective one or a subjective opinion and
stated as such.  Then again, the site is advertising upgrades for the
Drake R4 receivers. . .

	73,  Duane    AC5AA

--
Duane A. Calvin      "All statements are mine only, not my employer's."
ac5aa@juno.com  -or-  duanec@prodigy.net