[TenTec] Omni 6 Filters

Tommy Tow TTow@Bellsouth.Net
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:11:42 -0500

A recent radio situation involving the Ten Tec factory has left me with two mint filters from my Omni 6 for sale.  Everything worked out well thanks to Scott W4PA and the top notch, customer first policies of Ten Tec.  They returned the 500 Hz and the 1800Hz. Models 288 and 285.  Price is $75 each or $140 for both shipped conus.  Call me at 615.847.5451 if interested after 8:PM central or E-Mail me.  OH!! Concerning the numerous recent posts,  I WILL ship the products as agreed.  Thanks, Tommy WD4K