[TenTec] Recommendation?

Jim Lowman jmlowman@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 07 Mar 1998 16:21:43 -0800

At 11:23 AM 3/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Write back if you need to know more.  I would be happy to loan
>you (by mail) a copy of the manual for the Argosy II to look at,
>I don't think I have a Triton IV manual here, but I'll look.  Or
>maybe I could copy the spec sheets for these rigs and mail them
>to you.  Let me know.

I have a Triton IV digital, if a manual copy is needed.  Bought it
just before Christmas from Ten-Tec after it had been checked out
at their factory.

Not sure if I'm going to keep it, though.  I will probably buy a
new Omni VI+ before then end of this year, for QRO work.  For QRP,
I already have a Ten-Tec Argonaut 515 and an Argo 556, as well as
a Heathkit HW-8, an Index Labs QRP+ and an unbuilt Wilderness Sierra.

BTW, Clark-I had the good fortune to get the matching black P/S for
my Argonamut 515.

73 de Jim - AD6CW