[TenTec] Re: Rough Note in a Scout?

William K Hibbert wb2vuo@juno.com
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:21:45 EST

The consensus is the "Power Set" pot, so that's going to be the first
part attacked.

It's not a case of the "Golden Screwdriver".  According to what I was
told, Virgil only got on the air about 3 times in his last 6 months, and
the rig's been sitting since he passed away last fall.

Now, I lost the Email from the individual that expressed interest in the
amp.  Could you contact be directly here, or over at the club's account
(nq2rp@juno.com)???

Thanks for replies, and I will post my findings back to the list.

72/73, Keith, WB2VUO, 100% QRP from the Depths of the Great Bergen Swamp
"My night light runs more power than my Rig!!!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]