[TenTec] FS:OMNI VI with Option 3 Upgrade and Accesories

Scandurra,Anthony AnthonyScandurra@FirstUSA.com
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 20:22:43 -0500

All,

I have an OMNI VI upgraded with Option 3 for sale with ALL filter slots
full. It has the optional 1.8 SSB and 500hz CW filters in the 1st IF and
three optional filters (1.8 SSB, 500 CW, 250 CW) in the 2nd IF. It
includes the 705 desk microphone and the 962 power supply. The rig and
all accessories are in as new condition. I have the manual with all
receipts and manual addendums for the upgrade. Original boxes, too. I am
a non-smoker. I bought the radio new in September of '96. It was
upgraded in August of '97. Its a great rig, but I must sacrifice it for
personal reasons. I am selling it for $2800.00 firm. I wish to sell it
as a package.

Let me know if you are interested. I am located in Southern New Jersey.

73,
Anthony Scandurra - KG2MY