[Fwd: Re: [TenTec] RE:Using CB amps with Qrp rigs.]

Dan Newby newbyd@ipix.com
Fri, 01 May 1998 07:58:08 -0400

This is not exactly so. EVERY single one that I have ever seen, is biased
properly for SSB operation. In fact they had a switch on the front to
change the dealy of the antenna change over circuit for AM and SSB. I had
one during the last sun spot cycle that I used on 10m in the mobile, and it
worked perfectly.

Now there may be some that were meant for AM only, but I've never seen one.

Dan Newby
WD4LUR