[TenTec] Tentec Net?

Dale L. Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Wed, 6 May 1998 16:37:56 -0500

How about just getting on your favorite band, in your band
segment (whatever it may be) and calling "CQ Ten-Tec".  I am sure
you will get a response.  People call CQ DX and "CQ (put
'country,'
'state,' 'contest name,' 'social lifestyle,' or whatever, here)"
and get
results.  Heck, when I was a Novice on 80m and 40m CW back in the
50/60's, I used to call "CQ RCC" and get lots of responses.

Don't wait for someone to form a net.  (I never thought I would
ever say this-I hate their commercials--but) JUST DO IT!

73,
dale, kg5u