[TenTec] Kenmore

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Fri, 8 May 1998 22:39:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Bill wrote:

> I really didnt know Sears Kenmore made Ham rigs....Im off to the
> craftsman HF department!!!
> Bill W2CQ

Boy... these newbies try to make everyone think they are OT with those
old-time calls!

Sears sold a 2M and a 220 MHz rig in 1978.  You should have heard the
howls from ham-dom over how every CBer was going to get on VHF with a
store bought rig from Sears!  Same thing we still hear now that RS has
been selling rigs.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics

http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko

ObTenTec : Had a ball tonight with my Scout running mobile.  I was heard
by DX (ON and CT) and had several stateside QSOs.