[TenTec] Omni VI

Tim wa5yom@ardmore.com
Sun, 10 May 1998 20:20:41 -0500

I have had a OMNI V for about 9 years in mint condx. and am considering a
OMNI VI plus. My only dissappointment with the rig, is that it doesn't have
dual receive, which most premium rigs have.
Why doesn't Ten-Tec add this feature?

WA5YOM Tim

The fastest way to respond to this message is through the ICQ Network.A
message sent this way will go directly to my screen.
If you have ICQ you can message me to ICQ#:6589127
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through:
* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/6589127(go
there and try it!)
* Or you can send me a regular e-mail to my EmailExpress address:
6589127@pager.mirabilis.com
Download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
Include your ICQ details in YOUR e-mail signature:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html