[TenTec] CMOS III Option

Bahr, Casey casey.bahr@intel.com
Tue, 19 May 1998 15:07:37 -0700

Having received some literature from Idiom Press on the new
Logikey 3 keyer that is a pre-assembled version of the CMOS
III kit, I'm wondering if Ten-Tec shouldn't consider adding this
American-made keyer as a build-in option to their Omni line.

It would really set it apart and probably wouldn't add $100 to
the price. I believe the literature said that only the Kenwood
870 (or 850?) has this built-in. Any thoughts on if this would
have enough appeal to make it a viable idea for TT?

73,

Casey Bahr, KS7J, FISTS #3648
Trustee, FISTS Northwest, K7FFF, FISTS #4400
http://www.imagina.com/webpages/casey/k7fff