[TenTec] CMOS III Option

Duane A. Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Wed, 20 May 1998 17:45:35 -0500

The buttons can be moved onto the paddle.  In fact, when I bought my K1,
Logikey sold an add-on for the Bencher paddle (my favorite) that mounted
the buttons on the side of the paddle base.  This is the better place for
them anyway - one handed operation.

. . . then with your other hand you could use the bug to run the second
rig that you're listening to in the other ear . . .  :-)

	73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
ac5aa@Juno.com -or- duanec@prodigy.net
Day:  dcalvin@austin.ibm.com

On Wed, 20 May 1998 06:28:20 -0400 Carter Grabarczyk <k8vt@ameritech.net>
writes:
>A great idea Casey; however, the only problem might be is where they
>would find the space to put the six message buttons...
>73/Carter/K8VT
>
>Bahr, Casey wrote:
>>
>> Having received some literature from Idiom Press on the new
>> Logikey 3 keyer that is a pre-assembled version of the CMOS
>> III kit, I'm wondering if Ten-Tec shouldn't consider adding this
>> American-made keyer as a build-in option to their Omni line.
>
>--

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]