[TenTec] Delta II back on the market

Carl Hyde carl.s.hyde@lmco.com
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 09:10:29 -0500

Ignore my last posting, due to circumstances BMC the Delta II is back on
the market as follows:

Delta II.
Completely refurbished and aligned when purchased in May from TenTec
Excellent working and physical condition
I will include TT Hand Mike, never used
Has new factory cooling fan kit installed
Everything works FB
Manual included.
Have cables for PK-232 MBX and KAM Plus if you want them.
$800.00 I will ship to your QTH Continental US.

For those who keep asking me why it is for sale:

I'm putting together an AM station using Collins and Johnson Viking
equipment with sound processors I purchased from a Broadcast Equipment
supplier.  I no longer work CW or SSB.  I have a TT RX-310 for general
coverage.  I'm not using the Delta II.  I love the radio but someone
should get some use out of it and I'm not.

Thanks for any and all replies.

--
Carl Hyde
carl.s.hyde@lmco.com

POLITICS:  From the Latin prefix "Poli" meaning "Many" and the word
"Tics"
           meaning "blood sucking parasites"