[TenTec] UPS and the dreaded damaged package

bill buchanan wb4wen@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:30:41 PST

To ALL

Many good replies concerning UPS and the dreaded damaged package.
Seems that most agree that we must begin to hold our service society to
its contracts...otherwise there is going to be a continual and
increasing insensitivity to the fact that they subsist by the wishes of
those they contractually service. It is the desire for ever enlarging
base without the abality to properly service (greed) that can and does
become the hunger that eats at all. At the same time it is up to us to
be as careful to treat those within the machine to the care and
understanding that we desire reflected upon us.

It is my natural tendency to leave well enough alone. This also reflects
many who lean the same direction. At times it is necessary to put away
passivity and do what is right.

I've always appreciated Ten Tecs care and feeding of those who have
purchased new or used equipment in the Ten Tec line. This reflector
exists for several reasons , one ,as a customer base for comment on not
only the equipment, but also the service provided. Whether good or bad.

As with the UPS item there is always the exception to the rule, but
guys/gals let us know about it, too. Enjoy the reflector and all it
offers.
We've got alot of nice OMs, YLs and XYLs out there, and a few of them
use TEN TEC, and some of them are on this reflector.....Its a minor
group on the internet, but a fine one!

73

Bill
WB4WEN