[TenTec] Service Comments

Robert J Lees rjlees@juno.com
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:26:10 -0500

I agree with Pete.  Here's this week's proof for me:  I reversed the
polarity on a T-kit swr bridge two weeks ago and blew out two ic's.
Called them for two new ones, admitted I was at fault and said the kit
was over two years old.  They sent the new chips, free of charge!  I
offered my credit card number and they said, "Forget it."  Got the chips
about four work days later and now all is ok again.
I have had several experienxces like that with Ten Tec (I screw things up
a lot!)

When the wires go down and the lights are out, when the phones
are dead and  the  internet  with them,  your message can still get
through by amateur radio!                     Robert J. Lees, P.E.(Bob),
King of Prussia, PA. USA                   Amateur radio call W3ZQN

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

--TAAAA19725.912388954/r2.boston.juno.com--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]