[TenTec] Wanted: 248 Noise Blanker

George Maier gmaier@ultranet.com
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 17:02:14 -0400

It was only six weeks ago that I logged on to this reflector for the
first time as a newbie to Ten Tec, having acquired a nice little PM-3.
Since then I have added an Omni D - B series, 243 VFO, 234 Processor,
252MO PS, 229A tuner, Century 21, and a KR-5A, and have had a few other
close calls.  Not sure where it's all going to end !!!  I do have to
take a small breather so the kids can eat this week, though !!!

I'm hoping someone has a spare 248 module they are willing to part with.
I live in a fairly noisy area, and the NB will really help when the line
noise gets going as it often does in the winter months.

After all of the Ten Tec 'ing, I can honestly say that the folks here
are nicer than any other group I've been associated with.  You should
all be proud of that.

73 & thanks for the read.

George Maier - K1GXT