[TenTec] OMNI6+ clock

Duane Calvin dacalvin@us.ibm.com
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:11:14 -0400

Forgot to mention - I changed out the lithium battery initially, and it seemed
to make the problem better for a couple of weeks.  Then the clock reverted to
its old behavior of losing several hours a day.

 73,  Duane   AC5AA

Duane A. Calvin
Server Systems Test Engineer
Dept. 76TS   RS/6000 - SP Nodes