[TenTec] OMNI VI filter pushbuttons sluggish

Clark Savage Turner turner@safety.ics.uci.edu
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 14:38:53 -0700

Hello all -

My filter switch pushbuttons are very hard to engage after
the plus upgrade, and I wonder if anyone else has seen this
or has suggestions?  It appears that the plastic panel that
covers the buttons is bowed a little towards the center,
so the middle buttons are harder to engage than the end
ones.  Anyone take off the front panel and go in there?  Are
there little snaps that hold it in place or screws to hold
it down securely that I ought to look for behind the front
panel?

Thanks for any tips.

Clark
WA3JPG