[TenTec] New time for Ten Tec User's Net

Beamer, Jay JBeamer@PanAmSat.com
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:11:29 -0400

Hello Everyone,

There was some discussion on the net last week about possibly changing the
time for the net. The net is currently 12 noon pacific local and 3 p.m.
eastern local. These times sure do chop up Sunday to make it difficult to do
family things. In addition, band conditions are  typically better at other
times of the day. There just happens to be a contest this weekend which will
run  until 2400Z on the 25th. That being the case, let's have the net this
week at 0000Z on 26 Oct. This time also takes into consideration the time
change this weekend. That being said, local time for the net this Sunday
will be 4 p.m. pacific, 5 p.m.mountain, 6 p.m. central, and 7 p.m. eastern.
Will, Dave and I will understand if you check in late after 60 Minutes.
We'll keep the same frequency that we've been using the last couple of weeks
14.280 +/- QRM.

Also, please feel free to send me comments and suggestions concerning the
net at any time.

I hope everyone will be able to make it this Sunday. Dave/N1LQ, Will/KC5QWE,
and myself will be listening for everyone this after the contest.

73,

Jay/KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.
(310)366-7408