[TenTec] Omni 6+ worth it?

Bill bmarx@bellsouth.net
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 06:59:04 -0500

Hello Rob,
 I was thinking as these notes come across the screen that the public in
general, when reading this would get the idea that this is a flawed and
not well designed rig. It is not. The Omni VI with the DSP is about the
finest rig on the market. Your Paragon is similar to my 940 and while I
consider the 940 to be one of the best  albeit older, I would not call
it even close when it comes to weak signal work. I decided to keep the
Kenwood 940 for some of its features such as general coverage, but the
Omniv VI+ is my " Go To" rig.
 Id keep the Paragon and get the Omni VI+ as well and believe me you
wont have trouble selling either one when the day comes you fnd you can
part with one.
 Bill W2CQ