[TenTec] CT 9.37 and OMNI-VI+

JAMES T BRANNIGAN JTBRANNIGAN@prodigy.net
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 10:33:05 -0400

Hi Del,
I just down loaded CT ver 9.37 and I still have a problem with the OMNI-VI
When I use ALT F1 or F2 to change bands the OMNI switches from VFO A to VFO
B and does not change bands...If I hit the band button on the OMNI CT
responds correctly. I had the same problem with CT ver 9.36, but not with
ver 9.27 or earlier.
I switched the radio on and off ....no change...
Bd 1200 radio 4 Cde on
Have you had similiar problems???

73, Jim WB2TPS