[TenTec] Need HF Rig Recommendation

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 08:24:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 5 Sep 1998 RCV6064@aol.com wrote:

> The top three rigs in order of recommendation were the new K2 coming out from
> EleCraft

I probably will end up with one of these, it certainly is a great looking
piece of equipment!  Regardless... I don't know how anyone could suggest
you purchase a radio that isn't in production!

> What Ten Tec rig would everyone here recommend given the conditions
> which I have described above?

For $500 ~ $750 there is no other Ten*Tec available that would be "better"
than a Corsair II.  I'm sure you won't find an OMNI V or VI at that price
:-)

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics

<http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>