[TenTec] Re: Ten-Tec Customer Service

Ten-Tec, Inc., Amateur Radio Sales sales@tentec.com
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:52:20 -0400

Thanks to all of you for your kind comments.  We're very proud of
what we do here, we enjoy going the extra mile and our company's
bottom line has benefited from it.  We always enjoy hearing
comments on the air and via mail, telephone, and e-mail.

I'd venture to say our customers are a cut above the average as well.
Have a great weekend, y'all!

73,
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager, Ten-Tec
Stan Brock, WD0BGS
Amateur Radio Sales

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
  Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (423) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
  Repair (423) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
  Fax (423) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>

  --->--->---> Please note: E-mail <sales@tentec.com> for sales
  and general product info only.  We presently do not offer
  repair, parts, or kit building tech support by electronic mail,
  please telephone.

  Ten-Tec manufactures amateur radio equipment, military and com-
  mercial use HF radio equipment, custom aluminum and steel
  enclosures and has an on-premises, fully equipped tool and die
  facility supplying metal and plastic injection mold industries.
  Potential tool and die, custom enclosure or communications
  electronics customer?  Contact us with your needs.