[TenTec] The $1200-1400 TenTec - What features would you want and sacrifice?

Troy Wideman troy_wideman@eee.org
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:13:50 -0700

Jim,
 I expressed a similar desire for the monitor when I bought mine in '94.. I
got a mod mailed to me from the T-T service manager ( Rick, KE5XY). It is the
circuit used by the OMNI V and Paragon and is very simple ( using only 5
resistors/capacitors) If you or anyone wants a copy, I will scan the two
pages and send via e-mail direct.
   BTW, I was just reading the ARRL news at their web page and they report
that the TITAN II is being delayed 'til around Christmas time -- bummer :>(
      73, Troy, W6HV