[TenTec] Aux Antenna

Duane Calvin dacalvin@us.ibm.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:11:13 -0400

For KW operators, a 1W rating for the 100K resistor might give a little safety
margin, unless you enjoy the aroma of roasted resistors.  0.5W looks a little
marginal for the QRO crowd.

 73,  Duane    AC5AA    (unless my math is rusty)

Duane A. Calvin
Server Systems Test Engineer
Dept. 76TS   RS/6000 - SP Nodes
Austin, TX      >O<     Tie: 793-3368