[TenTec] FS: Model 263G Remote VFO for Corsair II

David H. Hammond DHHDEH@concentric.net
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:02:04 +0000

Hello Everyone:

Offering a rare accessory for sale. A Model 263G Remote VFO for the
Corsair II. In TT gray colors.

Unit is in near perfect condition cosmetically and electrically. A small
scratch on the right side cabinet near rear is all.

PTO is fine and free from warble. Not sure if recently rebuilt but seems
so. Excellent stability, little drift. All features work perfectly.

Faceplate, dial glass and silk screening are like new, no wear.  Has
owners manual.

Needs to have the LEDS on the display aligned. Simple job with the
manual.  No instruments needed.

Will sell for $215.00 shipped in CONUS.  I payed a bundle for it and so
will some lucky Corsair II fan hihi.

A rare find and will go fast (I think).

Selling as this unit is extra to me. I still have another.

E-mail with interest

73 de N1LQ-Dave