[TenTec] One more thing wid the Triton IV

zeitler@ibm.net zeitler@ibm.net
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 09:53:37 -0700

Gang,
Just wanted to comment on the QSK that Ten Tec developed their reputation
from. I have been playing with this old, beat up looking, PTO slipping a
little, digital Triton IV for some months now and I am simply blown away by
the absolute silky smooth QSK every time I use this rig. I want to tear down
the rig and rebuild the PTo but I never start because I do not want to be
away from this awesome QSK for that long.

I have an Omni C coming so maybe then I'll do the PTO rebuild on the Triton.

Just wanted to share with the group that NOTHING compares to the T-T
QSK........except maybe a CX7/A.

Later

Lane
KM3G