[TenTec] FS: 276 Calibrator - Matches Century 21

Michael O. Hyder Michael O. Hyder" <N4NT@bnoc.net
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:52:28 -0400

Hi everybody--

I've found the calibrator which matches my Argosy 525.  Now am
willing to sell the 276 I had been thinking of using.

My 276 looks new to me on the outside.  On the inside, it
appears a resistor burned and scorched a spot on the circuit
board.  Whoever had it before I did replaced the resistor.  The
unit works perfectly.  It has a three prong plug which plugs
into the century 21.  The unit is a cosmetic match for the
Century.

Am asking $40, which is precisely what I am paying for the
calibrator I do need.  I will ship it for that price.

Regards,  Mike      N4NT@bigfoot.com
     Michael O. Hyder
     401 E Holston Ave
     Johnson City  TN  37601-4009