[TenTec] TX EN & TX OUT Jacks

w6ru w6ru@lightspeed.net
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:07:18 -0700

Jim,
You stated "bands". The diode I used was a SK3081...your 1000 volt, 2 1/2 amp
variety. I used this diode because I have them in large quanity. These only have
one band on them and yes goes toward the Omni. If you use one of the smaller
glass diodes that have color coded bands on them followed by a wider black band.
The end of the diode next to that the black wider band is the cathode and goes
towards the Omni.

Good Luck,
Terry - W6RU