[TenTec] [Fwd: Full Mailboxes]

Jim Lowman jmlowman@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:46:30 -0700

--------------EC62310CE1C76E022EE5F2B4

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:49:01 -0700
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@ix.netcom.com>
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Full Mailboxes

Yesterday I returned from a trip to northern California, to find
numerous messages to the Tentec list that had bounced back to me
because various members' mailboxes were full.

Ed had mentioned to me that he was fairly intolerant of this
situation, and had been unsubscribing members from the list
when this event occurred.  I have tried to be tolerant of this
situation, unsubscribing only those who were unknown to their
ISP.  However, this is becoming very time-consuming on my end.

Starting October 1st, I will begin unsubscribing members for
whom I receive bounced mail because of full mailboxes.  Thus,
some of you will need to contact your ISP about a larger mailbox
size limit, or look for a better ISP.

I subscribe to numerous lists, and administer about ten lists.
Upon returning home, there were more than 1,400 messages in my
mailbox.  Perhaps Netcom is better than other ISPs in giving a
large mailbox size by default--no plug for Netcom intended.  :-)

Please help me out on this one.

73 de Jim - AD6CW
Tentec List Administrator

--------------EC62310CE1C76E022EE5F2B4--