[TenTec] Sale: New Ten Ten spinner knob

Bob Wilderman e.g.j-smith@isp.com
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:53:20 -0700

I am posting this message a second time. I have for sale a brand new Ten
Tec spinner knob with finger insert. The knob is still in the original Ten
Tec box in bubble wrap. The knob is either dark gray or black, has a
brushed aluminum center, black skirt with a logging scale (numbers on scale
are white). It looks like it would possibly be used for a Delta, Corsair I,
Argosy??? It is in excess to my needs. Anyone interested, please submit
your REASONABLE offer to me.

Also, I have for sale a pair of cables ("as new") to connect any ICOM HF,
VHF or UHF radio to the AEA PK-232 MBX. The cables have the standard 5 pin
DIN connector on one end with the ICOM 8-pin microphone plug on the other
end. This is a set of cables (two). I paid $40.00 for the set.
ASKING:  $20.00 plus U ship

Thanks,

Bob Wilderman
K3SRO