[TenTec] Triton IV Model 245 Filter Doc's

Mike Souhrada wb9iog@revealed.net
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 22:49:36 -0500

Well I finally found a IV analog and got it working quite well.
(seller said it wouldn't receive or transmit) Just a few more things
to tweak and will be on the air.

I was very surprised to find the Audio Filter accy included with the
unit (Model 245),guess the seller was not familiar with TT gear.
This is my 3rd TT in the Triton series having had a Triton (I),then
the II -now the IV.
Have both the original manual and a factory copy from TT, but seems they
don't include page 3-37 unless you get it with the filter unit.
Can someone send me a jpg file of that page or pages to complete
my documentation?
Mike
Le Claire, Ia