[TenTec] OMNI VI Bandstacking.

Carter Grabarczyk k8vt@ameritech.net
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 21:41:56 -0400

Mike,
Before you get too worried, have you tried changing modes and then
changing the band stacking??

What I'm trying to say is that the band stacking may be working
perfectly fine and you just have the SAME freq, mode, filter etc in each
register!! (Been there, done that and got myself worried for a second or
two).

Hopefully that will fix it and it will turn into a non-problem... Good
luck!

73/Carter/K8VT