[TenTec] Ten Tec Makes MSNBC!!

seweber@netnitco.net seweber@netnitco.net
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 06:46:03 -0500

>Have a look at:
>
>    http://www.msnbc.com/news/257630.asp
>
>They might become a consumer product vendor!
>
>73,  Jim,  KH7M
>

>--

There's a Vote counter to determine the "top ten" at the bottom of the
article, and number 10 only has 248 votes.  I live near Chicago, where the
election motto is "VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN." (Although I would never dream
of suggesting that we do anything like that.  Nope.  Never.  Not me.)

No more time for this stuff, I gotta go vote - go vote - go vote.

73 de KD9BO

Steve Weber

I want to know how God created the world.
I am not interested in this or that phenomenon,
in the spectrum of this or that element.
I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

  --Albert Einstein--