[TenTec] TX-100 INFO

Steve Ellington n4lq@iglou.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:02:33 -0400 (EDT)

I have recently acquired a mint TX-100 and would like to share information
with other owners. I'll be taking some pictures of the rig and make them
available to the group. Here's a couple of things I"de like to know:

1. When were they made?
2. Were there ever any adds? I can't find one in my old QSTs

For those not familiar with the TX-100, It's TenTec's only tube type
transmitter. It uses a 6CL6 osc and 6LQ6 final for about 50w output and
covers 80, 40 and 15 meters. A handy antenna changeover relay is built in
along with a delay circuit to hold in the relay for a second between
characters.

Listen for me tonight on 7035khz, xtal controlled, to hear it.

Steve Ellington N4LQ
N4LQ@IGLOU.COM