[TenTec] Left out?

patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:47:10 +0100 (BST)

I think you also missed Gary Green ... shame on you. And you should
feel sorry for these guys. They even get phone calls from jerks like
me, calling very long distance with impossible problems that I
expect them to diagnose straight off over the phone.

John G3JAG

E-Mail: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk
Date: 14-Apr-99
Time: 23:55:13