[TenTec] Counterpoise Kit?

Troy Wideman troy_wideman@eee.org
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:51:31 -0700

Steve,
 I had the same problem in a second story shack at one time. The
approach that worked for me was to cut a quarter wave radial for each
band, attach one end directly to the rig ground, and then position them
around the baseboard of the room. No tuning or fiddling around and, best
of all, it worked.
73, Troy, W6HV