[TenTec] Older model Info.

Jim Crites Jim Crites" <jimc@msa.attmil.ne.jp
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:54:59 +0900

Hi I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a page that described the
functions and features of the older tentec models.  I am a fairly new ham
and have been using a 555 for the last 2 years.  I like ten-tec and am
looking for a second radio.  I will use it mostly for CW but a voice option
would be nice.  and 0-50 or 100 watts would be nice too.  I am flexible if I
can get a good price.  I have seen radios such as the Omni-D, century-21 and
Argosy for sale at reasonable prices.  I just don't know what radios are
considered better than others and what kind of price that they should be
selling for.

Any help?
Thanks,
Jim Crites