[TenTec] Ok, if the Argo was/is so popular.....

K & H Darwin darwin@together.net
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:20:43 -0400

I haven't been above 7100 for a while.  Lots of broadcast QRM and here on
the east coast it's brutal.  I have had a few QSOs up there but usually
with other Extras who are novice fishing :)

Keith Darwin
KD1E
Ferrisburg, VT

<tentec@contesting.com>