Fw: [TenTec] Omni D and electrical noise from house wiring

Michael O. Hyder Michael O. Hyder" <N4NT@wireco.net
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:29:29 -0400

Replied to Jason, but this may interest others. . .

73 de Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael O. Hyder
To: Jason Reber
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 1999 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D and electrical noise from house wiring

Had a similar problem caused by a neighbor's 'touch lamp,' one of those
devices where you touch it to turn it from off to dim to bright.  You can
read about that at:

http://home.naxs.com/n4tn/noise.html

My friend's URL (where that is posted) is:

http://home.naxs.com/n4tn/

He is N4TN and I am N4NT.  Confusing, no?

Good luck, Mike N4NT@wireco.net