[TenTec] Omni D and electrical noise from h

Ariel Elam, K4AAL k4aal@jackatak.theporch.com
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:55:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Jason and all--I am Retired Journeyman Wireman(electrician).31
yrs w/Amprite Elect Co, Nashville, TN.,service dept. Sounds to me
like there is a defective joint somewhere in the lighting
circuit. TURN OFF BREAKER or REMOVE FUSE feeding lights, then
check joints in boxes above lighting fixtures. Also check joints
that might be in wall switch boxes. Bad joints MAY not be in hall
light or shack lights. This is only an educated guess. If you do
not feel comfortable doing this, Call a reputable electrical
contractor. 110 volts can and will KILL you. BE CAREFUL.

Ariel, K4AAL