[TenTec] Amateur Radio on National Public Radio

JAMES T BRANNIGAN JTBRANNIGAN@prodigy.net
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 21:11:15 -0400

No apologies necessary, that was terrific... I had my 14 year old listen to
it and sent the URL to my 20 year old college daughter.....see and listen,
they have heard CW since they were born..ur oldman ain't crazy just
impassioned.......My Dad talks about the old time sportscasters...they would
get the game results on CW and do the "Color" from that on local
radio....try to explain this to a 14 year old..."you mean they could'nt see
the game?"

Jim