[TenTec] FS: 546 Omni Series C station

Carl R. Gansen wb0cff@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:02:19 PDT

I have an elderly blind ham friend who has decided to retire
from HF due to a variety of reasons.  She has asked me to assist
in the sale of her station.

Omni D Series C with 1.8 KHz filter and audible ALC
Model 280 Power Supply (with built in current meter, no speaker)
Model 299 Talking Frequency Counter
Model 670 Keyer
Model 215pc microphone

The Omni D is in good physical condition and I have had it on the
air on 160, 30 and 10M CW as well as 75 and 10M SSB.  The talking
frequency counter is an interesting piece that is also usable with
the Triton series.  It plugs into an accesory socket on the back
of the Omni D.  The keyer is a non-iambic single paddle unit that
works well with the Omni D.  The microphone shows some surface wear
but on the air reports have been very good.

She wants to sell the station as a single unit.  The asking
price is $625.00 plus shipping.

Please contact me at this e-mail wb0cff@hotmail.com or
via telephone 612-873-6324 in the 0030 to 0500 UTC time
slot.

Carl R. Gansen  WB0CFF
9300 W 225 St
Belle Plaine, Mn. 56011-4206