[TenTec] OPTION 3 upgrade

Jim Reid jreid@aloha.net
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 15:22:49 -1000

Mike wondered:

"The CLOCK is not set to the correct time!  Yep, you
guessed it, that one I haven't figured out yet....and it is
really annoying me! Darn thing is set to a time that
isn't even close...."

Mike,

In the VI+,  you go to USER MENU 1.
Select CCd.  Enter  the  hours and minutes
beginning with a zero  if necessary.  The clock
will begin counting when the lst digit is
entered.

How do you get to the USER MENU's?

Press and hold the LOCK button for about 2 seconds.
The readout will ask, "choose". Press either 1, 2, or 3.
Use the main tuning knob to scroll though the items.
Then use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to change the
status of a selected item.  To switch to another item,
press the LOCK button once again,  then select the
new item.  To exit,  press the LOCK button twice.

Now I am surprised you didn't figure all that out
without a manual!!  Hi.

73,  Jim,  KH7M
On the Garden Island of Kauai