[TenTec] Loose Boards

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:33:23 -0400

Greetings, Ten-Tec fans.

Surely you will remember how well packed your Ten-Tec rig was
when delivered to your door.  I don't think Ten-Tec could do much
better at packaging.  Maybe the UPS man is a CBer.  Has it in for
us elite communicators.  Maybe as George, WD9FRF, said,  they
just like to throw things.  Get a few Gs going.

Anyway, it's a 400 mile roundtrip from Lake Wylie, SC, thru Shelby, NC,
Hendersonville, NC, Asheville and on over to Sevierville on I-40,
but it's a beautiful drive thru the Blue Ridge Mountains, and I do it
just to bypass the UPS man.  And it's a pleasure to chat with Scott
and Stan for a while, grab a Sundrop and then head for home.  Um, ....
got ur QSL card on the wall there at Ten-Tec?

Most unfortunate that second party handlers necessarily get involved.
But, can it really be all that bad?  Loose boards?  Sounds horrible.

Vy 73, de Joe AA4NN
Eastern Top Band ARC,  Carolina DX Assn,  Carolina CW Ops,
Fairfield County Contesters, Ten-Tec only, CW only.
eeetet   ee