[TenTec] Re: Option 3 Upgrade

Scott Howell whowell@hq.nasa.gov
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 07:38:09 -0400

in all fairness, I have also had good success with UPS, Fedx, and even the
USPS. Only once did UPS bust something and they squared things away
promptly. Once the USPS decided to not use its colective brain to figure
out that the package sitting on the shelf really was mine despite the
zipcode error. Funny, it got to the post office up the street, but the
hired help just couldn't put 2 and 2 together. However, one phone call got
that problem straightened out.
Of course I am not defending any company because damaging packages is
unacceptible. Of course any shipper should insure their employees are
handling packages appropriately. Furthermore, its our responsibility to
pack items properly. Just ask anyone who has purchased something from me, I
pack well. I pack exactly how I'd like to have my package packed if I were
purchasing something.

73 de Scott/n3byy