[TenTec] Spec comparison of Ten-Tec Pegasus VS Kachina 505DSP

Phil Cuellar pcuellar@bright.net
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 22:43:14 -0400

My apologies to all I offended. The post was made in haste (late for a
meeting) and I failed to check the TO: address when I hit the REPLY button.
It was meant to be a direct message to the sender, not the reflector.

I did NOT intend to offend anyone interested in the comparison, nor did I
see any posts requesting the comparison. It is my opinion that, IF this was
an unsolicited letter from Kachina, it puts this letter dangerously close to
spam - something I do not want to see on this reflector. Perhaps I am
over-reacting in this regard. Then again, maybe not.

73 de KB8TRK