[TenTec] Dead List?

w8au@sssnet.com w8au@sssnet.com
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:48:19 -0400

Yeah, Steve:

We're here......ZZZZZZZZZ    Uh..whazzat!....Oh, yeah.....  Nice to see
y'all are edge-you-catin those new techs..  Sorry they cain't keep all the
old ones, but U know they lak to ree-tar jus' lak everyone else.  U know,
some of those techs prob'ly warn't borned yet when the ommi series
started!....

Now...where was I?........ZZZZZZZZZZ

w8au